
You know when you've started an official countdown to something and start to get really excited about it, the time you have left before the big exciting thing seems to drraaaaag on? OY!
I realize that we still have to get through the nasty ass winter here... but man, am I ever getting excited. I'm getting the excited jumping in my guts to be able to go HIKING again. I've missed it. Really, really missed it.
Calling all hiking and camping buddies.... prepare yourselves!!!

2 comments:
so waiting.
sigh..
with thoughts of so many hikes to be had.
I KNOW! I can't wait. My exile in the land of flatassness is almost at an end.
AND, I found a kick ass truck, so I won't have to steal Darryl's when I want to get waaay out everywhere. Bush guards are soon to be ordered...
Fun times ahead!
Post a Comment