Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another day in the land of crazy

I'm getting more and more excited for our big move. I'm excited about the business, and being back in the mountains. I'm really excited about all the wonderful things that can be done in the mountains!!!! I recently had a GREAT idea, I'm going to install a zip line! I'm really jazzed up about the whole idea... just look at the pic below (ignore the fool in the helmet). Who wouldn't love that?? I'm going to do some research so that it doesn't end up being my own private death trap...
The only problem with being in such a great area is that I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to be able to get all the work done that needs to be done. The work for the first couple of years is staggering... mind blowing... freak show crazy! I'm thinking that if I don't take time to have some fun I'll end up all nutty like this lady... actually, she seems like a pretty cool lady :)

I'm sure I'll have lots of company in my crazy schemes :) Hurrah for great and crazy friends!! I hope you're all gearing up for all sorts of fun... you will not believe the ideas floating around in my head :) PREPARE YOURSELVES!! heeeheeehheeeeeeeee!!!!

PS: I will do more kid pic posts soon. REALLY!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Totally Awesome! I know a guy (our families are friends) and he installs zip lines all over the world. I just requested his wife on facebook. I'll get all the info I can!

Christy said...

Don't you already kind of look and act like that old lady?

Hehe!

Anita said...

Ruth is awesomeness! thanks for the info :)

Christy... bahahahahaha... dink.