We found out that Darryl has severe sleep apnea. We're not sure what kind yet, but he has a week long test (CPAP trial) that will figure all of that out.
He'll most likely be on a respirator at night, and may need surgery to help open his airway, but that's really nothing compared to what he's already been through.
We're pretty happy since they kept hinting it was cancer. I just can't believe it took this long!
So cross your fingers that the damage that has been done to his brain and body (they have been finding increasingly large amounts of tissue death in his system) can be reversed and that he'll be back to normal Darryl SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow... i hope you continue to get all the answers and healing your hubby needs...
prayers and hugs....
I have to say I am very relieved!!!(Obviously you are too!) Sleep apnea is serious, but at least there are treatments available!!
Big hugs!!!
Post a Comment